Benefits of Online Therapy
Many times going to a therapist’s office can be stressful, expensive and time consuming. You may have to take time off of work or certain commitments you may have.
In addition to saving the time, money and the stress associated with office visits, you won’t have to waste time driving, parking and reading old magazines in waiting rooms. Imagine seeing your therapist from the comfort of your home, the privacy of your office or in your hotel room while traveling. I am offering a safe, secure, encrypted HIPAA compliant online therapy offices at https://doxy.me/shushan
2 Steps To Get You Started with Online Therapy
1. Call or e-mail me to set up an appointment.
2. Make sure your computer has these requirements.
- A Mac, PC or Stationary iPad with Camera, Microphone, and Speakers
- A high speed Internet connection
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (latest release versions)
*You can also download Doxy.me app in your phone and connect with me via the app.
Once we have a set appointment, go to https://doxy.me/shushan which will take you to our virtual office or simply use the Doxy.me application on your smartphone and enter the same URL.